Warning to people who plan doing an organized motorcycle trip with Hanoi Easyriders in Vietnam or renting a motorbike from that specific company.

The company is owned by a vietnamese couple Long and Thuy( or Jenny ) in Hanoi old City.

If you are planing to do or rent a motorbike in Hanoi be very careful which company you choose.

When i was planing my trip with Hanoi Easy Riders and paying them the full amount for my 11 days trip upfront i was not aware what kind of motorcycle i would get from them for my 11 day trip. The bike was a more then 20 year old Kawasaki offroad bike with old tires and very bad brakes. It looks to me like they are doing no maintanance work on the bikes at all and let the customers drive around with the bike and with no insurance. On the second day my bike broke down so we had to wait 5 hours for repair.

The couple himself is driving around on a 25 year old Honda Steed Chopper with worn tyres, bad brakes and broken suspension.

After 5 days of driving around up and down the hills and feeling very unsecure i was asking if i could cancel the trip and returning to Hanoi. They denied to return any money. I went on the next day with the bus 7 hours back to Hanoi. I`ve lost more then 600 US Dollars, but i`m still alive.

Had an Experience with Hanoi Easyriders?

Comments

Pran Buri, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand #810367

Hi, i'm Chris from New Zealand.I had the same bad experience with Hanoi Easyrider Tours.

During my 5 days trip thru the nothern part of Vietnam my bike brake down and it took 1 day for them to fix it and i had to wait, but they gave me no refund or anything.As soon as they got your money they don't care about you.Very bad company.